"What Managers Need to Address Now": A seminar on countering labor issues
Sanbancho KS Bldg. 5F, 2-4 Sanbancho, Chiyoda-ku
- Event Start
- 2019/11/26 | 09:30
- Event End
- 2019/11/26 | 11:30
- Free of charge
- Event Language
- Subscription Date
* limited to 25 persons >> first come, first served basis ** If you do not receive a confirmation within three hours, kindly contact us again.
Market Development Department / Market Development Office
Management Support Center
Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.
Incidents involving breaches in the obligation to take employee safety into consideration, extreme cases of which have even triggered suicides among employees due to overwork, have underlined how problems arising between workforce and management have become major social issues. Issues such as unpaid overtime, unfair dismissal, harassment, mental health and industrial accidents mean plenty of challenges await businesses going forward. As an insurance company handling industrial accidents and labor issues on a daily basis, we focus on means of preventing labor risks from a risk management perspective and set out how employment rules, in the form of corporate rules, should be revised from a managerial standpoint.
- Background of issues on the rise
- Three rules to prevent recruitment issues
- Leave / Mental health
- Rules on leave and practical strategies in writing to promote mental health
- Responding to problematic behavior or employees which may involve harassment
- Dismissal / Retirement incentives
- Practical strategies to prevent unfair dismissal
- Service / Evaluations
- Measures to counter unwanted info leaks / SNS disclosure