Contact with Job Seekers
If you would like to get in touch with one of the job seekers, the AHK Japan will establish the first contact for you. You may find the details here.
1. How to Make Contact with Job Seekers?
If you would like to get in touch with one of the job seekers, please write an e-mail to Communications. Your e-mail should contain the following information:
- Number of the Profile
- Information about your company
- Information about your contact person
- Information about the position you are offering
Afterwards we will send your information to the designated job seeker and inquire about their interest towards the offered position.
In case the applicant is interest, we will ask them to directly contact you. There is no need to involve us in your further negotiations with the applicant.
In case the applicant signals they are not interested in your offer, we will inform you about their reply.
2. How Much Does It Cost to Contact a Job Seeker?
The fee applies once the applicant informs us that they are interested in your offer and they will contact you. The fee becomes due regardless of whether an actual application follows or you end up hiring the applicant.
- For members: free of charge
- For non-members: 5,400 yen (consumption tax included) / 45 euro per contact
If the fee becomes due, you will receive an invoice. Please make the payment until the due date (within four weeks after issuance).