Joint Chamber Bonenkai 2018
We are pleased to invite you to the annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai, an end of year networking party, which draws a diverse crowd of approximately 300 business people from domestic as well as international business chambers in Japan.
Guests this year are welcomed to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of the finest bonenkai parties on offer in Tokyo, complete with a grand standing buffet, free flow drinks, prizes and entertainment.
This is an overall great event for networking, making new friends, and maybe even developing a few new business leads with a chance to win great door prizes! Join us for the 2018 bonenkai, to avoid disappointment, make sure to buy your tickets soon, as they sell fast.
This event will be held as a joint event organized by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ) with support from:
- German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK Japan)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
- Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ANZCCJ)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan (NCCJ)
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ)
- Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
- Greek Chamber of Commerce (GrCCJ)
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce(SpCCJ)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce (ICCJ)
- South African Chamber of Commerce (SACCJ)
- CCI France Japon (CCIFJ)
- Câmara de Comércio Brasileira no Japão (CCBJ)
日 時：2018年12月11日（火）18:00～20:30 （18時受付開始）
会 場：Canadian Chamber of Commerce to Japan, Main Entrance 4F (Map & Direction)
- first come, first served basis
- Registration for AHK Japan is limited to 20 persons (members only).
- Maximum of three participants per company.
- Due to security policies of the venue, please bring your photo ID with you and no substitutions or walk-ins will be accepted.
- Guests who are not on the participants list will be turned away at the door with no exceptions.
- 申込フォーム送信後、3時間以内に申込確認のEmail を受信されない場合はご連絡下さい。